Day 2 - November 25th, 2020

 Day 2 - November 25th, 2020

I completed the same workout as yesterday except for the suriashi and teppo as I was in a smaller room this time around.  It was difficult today because I was sore and was thinking if it would be smart to have a day off of the week just for rest and stretching.  I think I would have a rest day on Sundays.  I will have to do some more research on what muscles are the most important to a sumo wrestler.  I might also be getting a gym membership to a place in town that I could go work out on the machines.

I have also been doing some research and there seems to be a foreign exchange program with Nihon University through my current college.  It also looks like they have a graphic design option, which is my current major.  I heard they have a sumo club as well, so this might be a good choice.  However, I am unsure if they teach in English.

http://www.nihon-u.ac.jp/en/academics/graduates/art/#Access and Contact

I will contact them somehow and see what they require for international students.  If only I knew Japanese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 - November 27th, 2020

Day 5-7 - November 28th to November 30th